Sunday, October 24, 2010

NYC


Today was definitely one of those nostalgic moments of missing the city where I grew up in.The city where I first learned about music in general especially hip hop(true hip hop)a place where the minute you step your foot outside your door the possibilities of who you meet are endless,where your patience challenges you each day either by the MTA or even a loud rude taxi cab driver haha and the city where you can order Chinese takeout at 4 am. A city that truly does not sleep

Wow how I miss you so so much. Days as today I sit and gaze into memories of taking the 7 and walking past public playgrounds which in my opinion are beautiful and historical to new York itself (not many in Kissimmee) I like to put on Big L, Nas, Inmortal Technique and Wu Tang Clan.For some reason they always give me a flashback of standing on a train platform listning to my ipod.Sigh… Can’t wait to make this city my current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment